Professional Interior Designer Services
Full Interior Design Services
Some projects require full interior design assistance. Clients renovating, purchasing new homes, downsizing, changing their kitchen, bathroom or having homes custom built should rely on Designers to work alongside their builders, architects and contractors. CPI Interiors has completed many large scale projects from start to finish. Our expertise allows us to communicate with other professionals in the fields of home construction and finishing. Working with blue prints and floor plans allows
CPI Interiors to understand what the finished rooms or house will look like long before they are built.
The following is a small sample of what full interior design services may encompass:
- complete AutoCAD concept drawings for your project
- full kitchen and bathroom design and build
- interior paint and wall covering selection
- flooring placement and material selection and supply
- counter top selection and obtaining assistance
- cabinetry design and supply along with cabinetry hardware supply
- fixture selections and supply, including sinks, toilet, showers, bath
- window treatment design, supplied and installed
- baseboard and crown moulding selection
- light fixtures, selection, supplied and placement assistance
- fireplace, mantle and hearth design, selection and installed
- appliance selection assistance
- built-in unit design, supplied and installed
CPI INTERIORS' full design service allows clients to feel confident about embarking on a large scale design project. By taking an active role, CPI INTERIORS is able to support a project from conception to fruition, helping you, "create the home of your dreams."
DO YOU WANT TO GET STARTED ON YOUR PROJECT?