You probably have a passion for interior decorating and residential design and, in fact, may already be working in our industry. However, to become a successful design professional who owns the business, you’ll need many tools and systems, usually unavailable to the sole proprietor, to improve your efficiency and profitability.
Interior design schools typically teach theory and design principals, along with computer-assisted design software (CAD) primarily for commercial work, but not the practical aspects of project management, business ownership and sustainable profitability in our industry for the entrepreneurial decorator/designer.
Please consider the many benefits included with your Decorating Den Interiors franchise:
Decorating and Design
- Training on principles and elements of design; practical field applications of both
- Proven client management and presentation techniques for in-home appointments
- Detailed training on how to create a project design plan, and get your design materials fabricated, delivered, and installed
- DDI’s exclusive International Dream Room design competition; building your portfolio; getting recognized; receiving monetary awards; getting your work published
- Utilizing DDI’s 45 years of close association with major vendors and design organizations
- Acquiring professional designations, such as Decorating Den Certified Decorator
- Programs for hiring and compensating decorators as your own business equity grows
To find out more about important franchise benefits included in our franchise offering, register today.
DO YOU WANT TO GET STARTED ON YOUR PROJECT?